Presented by the Illinois State Bar Association
Sponsored by ISBA Mutual Insurance Company
Get the best practice tips and practical tools you need to run your office efficiently and profitably with this full-day seminar! As an attendee, you will:
- Find out how to protect your online professional reputation
- Learn how to manage your first employee in compliance with current HR laws
- Discover how to identify and reduce the stressors affecting you
- Find the latest gizmos and gadgets that are most useful to your law practice and your life;
- Discover the keys to providing what your clients, your judges and your juries want
- Master the effective management of client payments and funds
- Gain practice insights during the Q and A table clinics
- And much more!
Timothy J. Storm, Storm Law Office, Barrington
April 16, 2015
Total General MCLE Hours: 4.00
Including Professional Responsibility: 4.00
This program is no longer available for purchase.